Caroline is four months old today. Over the past couple weeks she was introduced to the exciting world of Exer-saucers and Johnny Jumpers. We tried the Exer-saucer at Gi-Gi's house and she loved it. We decided it was time to put ours together. By the way, I truely sypathize with anyone who had to put the exer-saucer together by themself...it took me forever...there are so many parts!!! Caroline's Grandma and Grandpa arrive on Thursday and we can hardly wait! Hurry up and get here!!!


Wednesday, July 30, 2008
4 Months Old Today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I think Karlee would rather eat, sleep, and play in her exersaucer than anything else. That thing is the only way I can shower, dry my hair, and get dressed without having to stop and entertain every 10 minutes. I'm thinking about getting another one to stay in the bathroom permanently so I won't have to keep moving it from the living room every morning!
Post a Comment