Thank you for coming to visit us Grandma and Grandpa! We had a great time! Caroline kept looking at me yesterday with a look that said, "Where did everyone go?". Right now she's in her super coupe and still loving it. Next time you're here, she'll be scooting around (hopefully going forward). We love you and miss you so much!! COME BACK!!!
Monday, August 4, 2008
We Miss You Already!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
She's catching up with Stirling - LOVE, LOVE some chunky legs! Also - I need to call you about the embroidery machine...getting one as a gift {actually a few gifts combined} and wanted to ask you a couple quesitons about some models.
Awww...I know ya'll had so much fun with them! We loved seeing ya'll when we were in AU - Caroline is a doll! We love "Barnyard Dance" - that is Mac's favorite. I think he just likes the rhymes or something, but we read it a few times a day! :)
Looks like ya'll had a great weekend! Hope the game goes well today!
Post a Comment