This is how I found Caroline this morning! Caroline and her baby doll. Happy girl!
I could just eat up those cheeks. I hope this pregnancy goes just as smooth as it did with Caroline. Please call if you need anything.
I didn't know you are pregnant!! Congratulations!!
Congrats girl!!!! Haven't seen you in forever. We need to catch up soon!
alyssa! i didn't know you were pregnant! congrats... caroline is absolutely beautiful!
Oh my goodness!!! I just saw that you're expecting!!! Congratulations!!! That's so exciting. I hope we get to see y'all when we're in town the last of Sept.!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I could just eat up those cheeks. I hope this pregnancy goes just as smooth as it did with Caroline. Please call if you need anything.
I didn't know you are pregnant!! Congratulations!!
Congrats girl!!!! Haven't seen you in forever. We need to catch up soon!
alyssa! i didn't know you were pregnant! congrats... caroline is absolutely beautiful!
Oh my goodness!!! I just saw that you're expecting!!! Congratulations!!! That's so exciting. I hope we get to see y'all when we're in town the last of Sept.!
Post a Comment