Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July Weekend

Caroline made her second trip home to Ponte Vedra Beach this weekend. It was so good to see my family. Caroline had a lot of fun "playing" on the beach. We put her play mat under a tent and blew up a little pool for her to splash around in. She loved it! Check out the beach attire. She was one cute surfer girl in her pink wet suit! Thanks Grandma! Caroline also rode to the beach on the golf cart for the first time. I think she would opt to travel this way every time if she could. Hopefully next year we'll be able to stay up long enough to attend the fireworks! And we are definitely going to participate in the golf cart parade. I can already picture Uncle Tony and Caroline at the wheel!!!! Thanks for a wonderful weekend Mom and Dad!

2 comments:

The Muncies said...

SO glad for the captions -- I thought, WHAT is her brother wearing. I didn't feel so guilty once I read the caption! :)

Anonymous said...

I still can't get over all that hair. She looks like a little porcelain doll. Too cute.