Friday, July 18, 2008

Headed to Camp

Sarah left for Kanakuk Kamp this morning along with Jackson, Harrison, and Griffin Speaks. Caroline and I went to see them off. The car was loaded down with all their trunks and bags. I kind of wished I could jump in there with them and can hardly wait until I can take Caroline to camp. Please say a prayer for them as they travel and then again tomorrow at 2pm (drop off). This will be Sarah and Griffin's first year, but every camper feels some anxiety before they start a new session. Pray that their homesickness will be minimal, they will instantly meet new friends to bond with, and that their passion for the Lord will grow! Thank you!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alyssa
I was a counselor at Kanakuk Kamps in college. Which Kamp are they going to? They will have a blast! I wish I could go back but I can't wait for Miller to experience Kanakuk!!
Mallory Wilson