Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Lake and Trip to PV

When I was little my grandparents lived on the lake and we loved going there! We would fish every morning with minnows and bread, ski or tube everyday, have picnic lunches/dinners on the boat, and swim until dark.  Several years ago, my grandparents sold their house and moved to Florida, and so being able to be at the lake with GaGa, PaPa, Uncle Matt, Aunt Lei Lei, Grandma Betty and Grandpa Buzz brought back great memories! We had beautiful weather too! I just wish Aunt Kara, Uncle Tony (London is a little too far to travel for the weekend) and Chris could have been there (he was busy at work).
Loading up on sunscreen before a boat ride.
Grandpa Buzz checking out the lake and looking for fish!
Heading in from fishing.
After an hour on the boat, we decided to anchor the boat and take a dip in the lake. Kate was unsure about swimming out in the middle of the lake, but Caroline loved it!
Swimming with Uncle Matt and Lei Lei.
And just hanging out.







And since Chris was so busy at work, we decided to leave from the lake and go home to Ponte Vedra and spend a week at GaGa and PaPa's! I soooo appreciated the extra hands, and we had so much fun! So much so, that I only took one picture.




No comments: