Caroline Grace Kate McKellar
WOW! I can't believe that! Can't wait to meet her!
they could be twins! amazing!! how precious! love all that dark hair!!!
Oh Wow!!!!!
That is so incredible...they'll always be mistaken for twins when they're older:) I can't wait to see that little one in person!
I just heard your message- when did you call me??? So sad I missed it!I cannot wait to give Kate (and Caroline) a little squeeze. I will call you tomorrow to catch up and see how the little fam is doing :)
Pretty girls!!!!!
That is so funny!!! Hope things are going well for yall.. let me know when I can bring yall dinner.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
WOW! I can't believe that! Can't wait to meet her!
they could be twins! amazing!!
how precious! love all that dark hair!!!
Oh Wow!!!!!
That is so incredible...they'll always be mistaken for twins when they're older:) I can't wait to see that little one in person!
I just heard your message- when did you call me??? So sad I missed it!
I cannot wait to give Kate (and Caroline) a little squeeze. I will call you tomorrow to catch up and see how the little fam is doing :)
Pretty girls!!!!!
That is so funny!!! Hope things are going well for yall.. let me know when I can bring yall dinner.
Post a Comment