Sunday, April 19, 2009

Our Hearts and Hands are FULL!

7 comments:

tmiller said...

They are so precious and I can't believe how much they look alike. I think about you often- I just don't know how you do it!!

Elizabeth & Robert said...

Your hands ARE full!! But what a blessing - they are precious!

The Rouse Family said...

What a true blessing you have. I think about you also and they should be irish twins :) THEY LOOK IDENTICAL!!!! She is beautiful.

The Galimore Family said...

How sweet! They are both so precious! And I can imagine that your hands are very full right now!

The Gross Family said...

I have been thinking about y'all so much. I hope you are doing good and getting all the sleep you can. :-) Praying for you and your precious family!

Emily said...

Darling pictures- the resemblance is unreal! It will be so fun for you to get to know Kate's own individual personality, even though she is mini-Caroline!! We're so excited for you!

Elizabeth said...

Thinking about all four of you tonight. We love you all very much. Call if you need anything.