Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Family of Four!


Kate McKellar Northcutt

Grandaddy and Weezie



Grandpa and Grandma


Dr. Litsey


A 9lb. 7oz. version of Caroline







First Few Days

13 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

Congrats! She is precious and looks just like Caroline did when she was born! We can't wait to meet her:-)

Volree and Nick Wade said...

Congrats!!

erika said...

congrats! she is absolutely precious!!!!!!!!

The Kidds said...

Lyss she is so beautiful! I can't wait to meet her!

The Galimore Family said...

I can't believe how much she looks like Caroline! She is precious!

Emily said...

We are SOOO excited for y'all! Kate is absolute darling, which is a given since she looks so much like her big sister! We are praying for y'all!!! Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

adorable!! congrats!! ms. melissa keeps me all up to date!! xoxo!

Anonymous said...

She is going to be Caroline's mirror image. Please let me know if I can do anything. Karlee would love to come get Caroline to play sometime to give you a little break from two kiddos!!

The Dilworth Family said...

She's beautiful!!! Hope you all are doing well and please let me know if you need anything...girl, what are you thinking not accepting dinner - call if you change your mind!

thebarronfam said...

She is a cutie! And does look lots like her big sis. I can't wait to meet her. Let me know if you need anything.

David, Rachel, Drews and Kate said...

congrats, Alyssa! she is beautiful! hope you and baby are doing well! :)

The Auburn Polks said...

She is beautiful. I love that head full of hair. I hope that Baby Polk has that much hair when he/she makes an appearance. Congrats again. I know you guys are so happy.

The Morrisons said...

Hi Alyssa,

We found your blog through the Comptons. You are champ for having such a big baby! I can't believe it.


Matt and fam