Thursday, September 30, 2010

Spirit Day

Today was Spirit Day at Caroline's school. They had a pep rally where Aubie and the Auburn Cheerleaders showed up to teach the kids some cheers. Caroline was so excited to see Aubie and talked about him all week. Her teacher even said that she talked about him in class. However, you will see in the below pictures that Aubie is no where to be found. To say Caroline was terrified of Aubie is an under statement. I felt so badly for her. Maybe next year!
 Still very excited...headed for school. And on a positive note, Caroline has gotten so much better about going to school. This morning, she jumped in the car without needing any encouragement from Mommy or Daddy. I just hope she doesn't digress thinking that Aubie is going to be at school again. Ha!
  Post pep rally, still looking around to see if that big, furry, orange animal is still around. 
 Future Tigers - Calli Ann and Caroline! Although I don't know if cheerleading will be in Caroline's future unless we get over our fear of Aubie (and get rid of that paci - ha!).
One of the Auburn cheerleaders, and a friend of ours, kindly came to a remote area of the school (away from Aubie) to see if I could catch one shot. Kate, also scared, would barely hold still long enough to take one picture. Unfortunately, the cheerleaders are now associated with Aubie in their minds.
 Thanks for trying Miss Benton!
War Eagle!!!!


No comments: