We have had a great weekend and I'm feeling good. Yesterday, we went to Paw's Cow Sale. Chris had a great time showing Caroline all the cows, getting her to pet them, and introducing her to lots of family friends (whom probably think I'm crazy, since I was this huge at the Cow Sale last year...haha). Since this was such a huge part of Chris' life when younger, he was so proud to take Caroline to her 1st sale.


And speaking of cows. We have a tunnel that looks like a cow and Caroline and Chris have been playing tag through it all weekend. Fortunately for Caroline, Daddy gets stuck about half way through and she is able to make a clean getaway!

Also, we LOVE our kitchen set! Thank you for Grandma and Grandpa...I think we have a Betty Crocker on our hands! She has spent hours "cooking"!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Still a Family of Three!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Wow - 4 cm. . .any minute now, right? We are praying for a safe and healthy arrival for you and baby Northcutt! Can't wait to find out if Caroline has a sister or brother!! Please call if you have any food cravings while in the hospital - we'll play delivery service! So excited for the blessing that will soon come to y'all!
Post a Comment