Have you ever heard of "Irish Twins"? I hadn't until recently. According to Wikipedia, "Irish twins" is a slang term for siblings who are not actually twins, but rather, were born less than 12 months apart; possibly in the same calendar year and/or school year. What do you think? Will Caroline and Baby #2 be Irish Twins? Caroline's official birthday is next Monday, March 3oth. Yesterday, at my doctor's appointment, I measured 4 cm. and 75%. However, I technically have 11 more days with a due date of April 6th. Place your vote on the side bar!
Luckily, this is the face of a girl that has no clue what is going on. :)
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Irish Twins??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Wow! This is so amazing to me! I say Baby Northcutt comes on Caroline's Birthday!!! Hope you are feeling well. I am super excited for you!!!
Oh! That's so cool. Luckily I was 3 weeks late or Casey and I would have been Irish Twins!
I know you are ready. We were at the doctor today, and zero progress. We did have an ultra sound and she weighs around 6 pounds 7 ounces and Sheila said she had a lot of hair. I bet she is an April Fool's baby.
Post a Comment