Sunday, October 2, 2011

Aubie and the Cheerleaders

The girls had Spirit Day at school last week and so we wore our Auburn attire of course!!
 I had planned on Caroline wearing her cheerleading outfit, but when she woke up she was determined to wear the Aubie dress. She is all about a dress these days...better to twirl in she claims!!! Ha! So the Aubie dress she wore!!

 Today was a double whammy for Kate (hence the face)...going to school in general and also her fear of Aubie!
 But we finally got her to smile!!!!! And Kate was very excited to wear the cheerleading outfit when sissy decided not to. :)
WAR EAGLE!!!
(After picking the girls up from school, I asked them both about seeing Aubie and the cheerleaders. Both replied, "I like the cheerleaders, but not Aubie. He scary!" Ha! Better luck next year...or the next...or the next!

No comments: