Friday, April 29, 2011

Mrs. Whitney

Yesterday, my sweet friend and old roommate Whitney, came to meet Molly. She is a wonderful friend. Luckily, two of the three were napping for part of the time, so I could enjoy catching up with her. As you can see, the girls got a chance to have fun with her too.

Silly Kate wouldn't be in the picture unless she could wear a bucket on her head. And since I make my children take a million pictures a week, I've had to get over the fact that every picture can't have perfectly posed and smiling children.
 Caroline as Rapunzel! We definitely gave Mrs. Whitney a good dose of what its like to have girls. She has a sweet sweet boy named Miller, who I'm sure has never desired to own a princess dress.
Thank you for coming to see us Mrs. Whitney and for being such a good sport!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I had so much fun! Thanks for letting me spend the afternoon with y'all! It was good to have some girly fun ;)