....never in the pictures! So I am loving this program on my computer called Photo Booth (title explains it all). I certainly don't want to be in every picture, and I love being the picture taker, but this way I can be in an occasional picture with my girls or as our family of four while in our everyday clothes just hanging around the house. I feel like we are always dressed up and standing in front of the fireplace or front door in all the pictures we have as a family. :) So here is us, all of us, just hanging out!
(I had to force Chris to be in this one, but he'll appreciate it later.)
Hope you have a great weekend!








3 comments:
So cute Alyssa! Would love to have that program-ME would eat it up!:)
Guess you went ahead and got that Mac :) Do you like it?? Cute pics and good idea!
Yeah! I love seeing pics of the girls, but I miss seeing your sweet face, too!
Post a Comment