Thursday, August 13, 2009

We All Scream For Ice Cream

Look what came down Mayfair Court at 5:30 today.



"Hmmmm, decisions...decisions??"
(Chose vanilla with a chocolate shell)



"How great is this! The man brings ice cream right to my driveway."



"And I haven't even had dinner yet! Ha!"

5 comments:

thebarronfam said...

Us too!!! William chose the snow cone for $1.50!!!

The Galimore Family said...

He was coming through our neighborhood every day - I told him I would have to make sure to not be home several days a week:) the kids do love it and it's not bad prices either!

Anonymous said...

I think I like the ice cream truck more than Karlee does!!! He comes down our street everyday. Luckily it's during nap time!

Elizabeth said...

We had such a great time with you guys this weekend! Thanks for letting us tag along. Caroline is adorable and sweet little Kate is just an angel. What a beautiful, blessed family!

Elyse said...

FUN! You know, they don't come down our street. It's quite sad because day after day, the kids will gather (there are at least 10 of them) together and wait around our corner. For what? Nothing - he never comes. Poor kids. They should walk over to your house.