Caroline had such a good time at Grandma and Grandpa's house! I think she got the royal treatment! Hopefully she won't mind her little sister joining her next year!(We may have to do seperate trips Grandma and Grandpa!)
When we got there, Caroline and Grandpa were riding up on the golf cart. Caroline got out and started coming straight for us, which made us feel so good. HOWEVER...she bypassed both Chris and I and went straight for Kate saying, "Hey Sissy, Hey Sissy!" Oh well, I'm glad she loves her sister!
Here are some pictures of our wonderful weekend with the WHOLE family.

At the Golf Cart Parade!

Caroline LOVED the beach this year! It was weird to look at Kate, and realize that Caroline was lying under the tent (clueless of where she was) just one year ago. She kept running for the ocean this year and even wandered up to another lady's towel (a complete stanger) and sat there (on her towel) playing in the sand for atleast 10 minutes. I don't think you'll be reading and relaxing next year either Uncle Tony. You'll have two that want to play!!

Good Luck on your new job Leighton! We'll see you soon!!


Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for everything!
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
4th of July Recap
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment