Grandma and Grandpa came yesterday to pick Caroline up for a special trip back to their house. Caroline will spend the next five days in Ponte Vedra and have Grandma and Grandpa ALL TO HERSELF!! I just called to see how the trip was going and they said she was having a ball. I can't decide if I should be sad that she doesn't miss her Mommy yet, or glad because this will start a great tradition of going to Grandma and Grandpa's house ALL BY HERSELF!!

This is how the "good-bye" played out.
"Caroline, do you want to go to Grandma and Grandpa's all by yourself?"
"Okay, you can go, but you need to give Kate a hug bye bye."
"Alright, time to get in the car with Malibu!"
We already miss you Caroline! Have Fun!!!!!!!!
Sunday, June 28, 2009
All By Myself
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Alyssa that is so cute!!! she is going to have a wondeful time at your parents house. i am going to miss her so muvch!! she is a crazy girl!! love ya'll. Caroline is a great sister to Kate!!
Post a Comment