Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Pink at the Plaisance's

We went to see the Plaisance family of four today!! While Caroline played cars with William, I got to hold Lauren. You forget how little and delicate newborns are until you hold one again. We love you Lauren!!


Holding three little girls: Caroline, Lauren, and if I were to guess...Baby Kate!!

5 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

Love the new background!!!!

Jennifer said...

We enjoyed your visit so much! It made our day! Thanks for a yummy lunch, too. :~)
I'm voting for Baby Kate!
Love ya'll!

David, Rachel, Drews and Kate said...

alyssa...so glad to find your blog! your little one is precious...and I'm thrilled for yall with another one on the way! ;) Hope yall are doing well!

Emily said...

LOVE the crawling video- what a big girl!!

Elizabeth said...

Caroline gets cuter every day! How is that possible? So excited for a new baby Northcutt to get here. And now that I actually know how to change a diaper, I can come down and help out a bit. :)