First of all, I have to wish a very Happy Belated Birthday to Chris! Caroline, Baby Northcutt, and I love you very much!! 


Secondly, we want to thank all of our family for joining us to celebrate Caroline's Christening Sunday. It was so special to have the Williams/Northcutt clan there. And it was an honor for Chris and I to stand in the same place we said our marriage vows almost 3 years ago, and vow to bring our daughter up in a way that is pleasing to the Lord.
Leighton, Matt, Tony, Kara, us, Grandma and Grandpa
The Great-Grands!
Bradley, Casey, us, Sarah, Weezie and Granddaddy
Our Family of 3 1/2!
More Great Grands! What a blessing it was to have Memaw there! 
Monday, November 17, 2008
A Wonderful Weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
OOHHH....I see that belly bump making it's appearance! I'm calling you soon...I have to get those balls to you! I haven't forgotten!!!
Post a Comment