Saturday, April 5, 2008

Sweet Caroline Grace

Caroline Grace came into the world at 7 lbs 13 ouces, 21 inches long, and a having a full head of hair. We had lots of sweet friends come by the hospital, a decorated home to welcome Caroline (thanks Dad), and so much help from my sweet parents and sister during those first couple days. Mom, Kara, and Dad...Caroline misses y'all already!

Words cannot explain how blessed Chris and I feel! I know we are very biased, but she is absolutely the most wonderful thing in the world! We praise and thank the Lord for her all the time.

We are slowly but surely adjusting to our new family of three. We even loved our first bath! And we look forward to all the memories we will make with our sweet little girl.

9 comments:

thebarronfam said...

She is absolutely beautiful! William can't wait to meet his new friend. You all have been in our thoughts and prayers. See you soon!

Wilson's Winners said...

She is precious!!! I can't believe how much hair she has ~ you can probably skip the small bows and go right on to the bigger ones!!!

The Muncies said...

She is wonderful! Can't wait to see her again! Next time I'll come prepared with hair bows -- who knew!? :) She will be playing with Kirkley before we know it!

The Galimore Family said...

Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl!

The Martin Family said...

I'm now 0 for 2 on guessing what these babies are...she is so beautiful! And I am loving the hair! That little girl is already surrounding by so much love - I can't wait to meet her! We're praying for your new family!!

anna and geoffrey said...

Congratulations!!!


She's adorable & I can't wait to meet her!


Anna

Molly said...

Congrats!!!! She is beautiful!!! And the hair, I can't believe it!!! Can't wait to meet her.

Elizabeth & Robert said...

Congrats...we are so excited for ya'll! She is adorable and we look forward to meeting Caroline when we are in Auburn this summer. Take care of yourself and know that you are in our prayers!

Sean and Susan Canaan said...

Alyssa,
Caroline is just perfect! She is so beautiful! I cannot get over all of her black hair! Sean and I have been waiting for ya'll to get settled in before we come visit. We have been keeping up with ya'll through Stephanie and the family. Hope you are doing great!
Susan