Saturday, January 19, 2008

Made with Love

Well, we've got some of the nursery done. Many hours went into painting, repainting, building the crib, etc. I have a very sweet and patient husband. And thank you to Aaron for coming over to help! Baby Northcutt is going to love this room!

Thought I would share some of the building process too!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love the colors Alyssa! You are right! Baby Northcutt will love his room...or her room. :~) Before you know it, there will be a precious boy or girl sleeping in that sweet crib!
Love you,
Jennifer

The Martin Family said...

It looks beautiful! I love the color on the walls! And the bedding...it's all so soothing!

Jennie-Marie said...

Alyssa, I love that you did a bluish room. We did not find out what we were having either and did a blue room. As my husband calls it a "girlie" blue, and I love it! Congratulations!