Monday, September 10, 2007

The Sweetest Sound!

Today was very exciting! Chris and I went to hear Baby Northcutt's heartbeat for the first time. It was the sweetest sound. The Lord is so amazing and we are thankful for all the prayers. I am scheduled to go back in another four weeks. For now, its back into wedding mode for the Williams' family. Kara is getting married in 5 days!!!! Not short enough right Mom? Just kidding....we're so excited!

3 comments:

The Martin Family said...

Isn't that the best sound in the world? It makes you want to buy one of those monitors so you can listen to it anytime you want!

Darby said...

CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited I found your blog on Sarah's!! Y'all are beautiful and I know this baby will be too!

anna and geoffrey said...

Congratulations! I know you and Chris are thrilled. Hope you see you again soon!

Anna